Friday, October 7, 2011

TEXAS ROAD HOUSE BUTTER!!!

Then I made Cinnamon Honey Butter!
And I’m going to make a very bold statement about it… if you use any recipe from this blog let it be this ONE! I’m making it for my neighbors, pastors, friends and I feel certain that I’m going to have to make it for everyone I know because it’s so incredibly tasty I wouldn’t want anyone to be left out.
Besides the fact that it tastes REALLY GOOD it’s also REALLY EASY.
You’ll need:
2 sticks of butter at room temp
butter
1 cup of powdered sugar
powderedsugar
1 cup of honey
honey
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
cinnamon
I used the whisk attachment for my mixer and whipped the butter {make sure it’s soft and room temp}. I added to it the powdered sugar, then the honey, then the cinnamon. Whip it good. Scrape the sides. Whip it again.
cinhoneybutter
Then spoon it into your precious little 4 oz jars {I found ‘em at Wally World}. If you can’t find the small ones, your friends and neighbors would be more than happy to receive a larger jar of it! The measurements above yielded 6 small jars.
jars
thanks to http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/2009/12/yesterday-rain-paint-butter-bruises/

No comments:

Post a Comment