Wednesday, September 21, 2011

some funny sayings from Dear Blank Please Blank.com


Dear God,
Please give us Heath Ledger back, we'll let you have Robert Pattinson.

Dear icebergs,
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Enjoy the Karma...


Dear Students,
I know when you're texting.
Dear Buffy,
We have a new assignment for you. His name is Edward.
Dear Scissors,
I feel your pain... No one wants to run with me either.
Dear Dora,
You're bilingual at age 4, and you seriously can't see the orange tree?!



Dear Voldemort,
So they screwed up your nose too?



Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Dear Sirius Black,
What's your middle name?
Dear Fork,
I understand that we haven't spoken since I ran away with dish, but I thought you should know that you have a son. His name is spork. He has your hair.
Dear Justin Bieber,
Ariel would really love her voice back.

2 comments:

  1. You need a life! And you need to credit where ever you got those quotes from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, I see that you gave credit due! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete